Welcome to the It’s Just Lunch Midwest Employee Spotlight! Each week we will be featuring one of our many talented employees and highlighting their role here at It’s Just Lunch (along with some stellar dating advice too, of course!)
This week it is our pleasure to introduce you to…Jannelle Stollings!
1. What is your job at It’s Just Lunch? I am the Office Manager in our Cleveland office!
2. What is your favorite part of working for It’s Just Lunch? I love helping people find a relationship.
3. Who is your favorite celebrity couple? Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner because they are a private couple and are a strong family. They always show they truly love each other!
4. What’s your favorite thing to do outside of work? Enjoy some nice family time.
5. What is the best piece of advice you could offer to singles that are ready to enter the dating scene? Dating should be light and easy! Go into every date hoping to have a nice time, with a nice person and just take your time getting to know them. Never over think the first date.
6. What’s your favorite restaurant in Cleveland? Blue Point because it’s downtown by all the action and it has wonderful service and food.
7. What is your dream date? Going to the spa together and enjoy some luxurious pampering and the dinner together somewhere outside where it’s quite and private.
8. Do you have a mantra that you live by? Focus Forward!
9. What’s your favorite memory from working at It’s Just Lunch? When a client called to say he was engaged! He lost his job the week before he was scheduled to meet her and I talked him into meeting her anyways. He was pretty upset & down but I told him she was great and he’d love her! His feedback was that she was the girl of his dreams! They were married last June. I literally jumped up and down when I heard they were engaged!
10. What are your top 3 dating tips?
-Do not think too far ahead when you are just starting out a relationship, enjoy the moment!
-Be a true “listener” on dates, be really involved in the conversation! Don’t just go through the dating motions.
-Ask, “Why?” Why do you love your job? Why do you enjoy cycling so much? Why is Hawaii your favorite vacation spot? Try to really learn about the other person!